The East End Warriors Youth Football and Cheerleading Club is a local non-profit organization that provides children between the ages of 5 & 14 years old the opportunity to play youth football or cheerleading, no matter their status. Since 2013 the East End Warriors have played in the Louisville Youth Football League (LYFL) and our home games are played at Trinity High School.
Our program is a success due to donations from individuals, families, and local businesses. Financial contributions are critical to the operations of our program and help us provide a “Can Do!” environment that stresses sportsmanship, teamwork, and leadership. Our mission statement is to “prepare kids for high school and beyond.”
We are a 501c/3 non for profit organization and we pledge the following to our players, parents, sponsors, and fans:
- A safe, competitive environment.
- All Coaches go through a rigorous background check.
- A chance for every child to learn and compete.
- State of the art agility techniques.
- State of the art facility. The ONLY artificial turf home field for ANY youth football team in Jefferson County.
- The latest and safest in new equipment, especially helmets.
- Coaches with proven coaching and playing experience in Youth, High School, College and NFL programs.
- Full disclosure of how your fees are being spent and no conflicts of interests.
- The Most competitive football schedule.
- Post season tournament opportunities.
The East End Warriors Youth Football and Cheerleading Club believes your child needs to have every chance to succeed in the sport we all love and respect. From the board, to the coaches, and any other volunteer to our organization, we will always search and implement the best techniques and procedures to help your child succeed in football, cheerleading, and in life.