The East End Warriors Youth Football and Cheerleading Club is a local
non-profit organization that will provide children between the ages of 5 & 14 years old the opportunity to play youth football or cheerleading, no matter their status. In 2013, we will play in the Louisville Youth Football League (LYFL) and our home games will be played at Trinity High School.
In order for our program to be a success, we are asking for donations from individuals, families, and local businesses.
Financial contributions will be critical to the operations of our program and will help us provide a “Can Do!” environment that stresses sportsmanship, teamwork, and leadership. Our mission statement is to “prepare kids for high school and beyond.”
Simply put…. The East End Warriors Youth Football and Cheerleading Club will stand by your son and daughter from Start2Finish.
Our mission is to prepare your child for high school and beyond.
We are a 501c/3 non for profit organization and we pledge the
following to our players, parents and sponsors:
- A safe, competitive environment.
- All Coaches go thru a rigorous background check.
- A chance for every child to learn and compete.
- State of the art agility techniques.
- State of the art facility. The ONLY artificial turf home field for ANY youth football team in Jefferson county.
- The latest and safest in new equipment.
- Coaches with proven coaching and playing experience in Youth,
High School, College and NFL.
- Full disclosure of how your fees are being spent and no conflicts of interests.
- The Most competitive football schedule.
- Post season tournament opportunities.
The East End Warriors Youth Football and Cheerleading Club believes your child needs to have every chance succeed in the sport we all love and respect. From the board, coaches and any other volunteer to our organization, we will always search and implement the best techniques and procedures to help your child succeed in football and in life.